Hotfooting it across the Canaries
The Tenerife Walking Festival offers four days of hiking – and feasts of tapas and wine – amid rugged splendour
She is the picture of elegance, gliding over hostile, steep and lava-strewn terrain, as if on a shopping spree along Boulevard Haussmann. Our bright orange ‘No Limits’ Tenerife Walking Festival T-shirts turn me into a giant icepop; it adorns her slim figure like a piece of haute couture. Glossy curls tumble from the artfully slouched safari hat and our other festival handout – a neck tube – skilfully anchors everything together. I prepare to hate this woman with a vengeance.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive