Hit the spot: 3 approaches to try
For short and long-term fire-fighting, skin expert Jennifer Rock can’t speak highly enough of the brand Acne Out
For short and long-term fire-fighting, skin expert Jennifer Rock can’t speak highly enough of the brand Acne Out. “I swear by it,” she says, and it’s safe during teen years and pregnancy where many aggressive formulas would be ruled out. Try the Acne Out Active Lotion, with active ingredients that suppress the appearance of existing pimples, whiteheads and blackheads while preventing future breakouts. I’ve tried it; you won’t like its medicinal scent, but it works. You’ll have visible improvements within the first few applications.” Available in store and online across selected pharmacies nationwide. €25.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive