High street beauty hits
Can popular fashion outlets tempt us away from our favourite beauty brands? We gave three high street shops the lookover
These days, it seems it’s not enough for a brand to have just one siloed offering, be it clothes, shoes or accessories. Increasingly, high street shops are morphing into mini department stores where all elements of your aesthetic can be catered for under the convenience of one roof (which, on a side note, can’t be doing much good for the umbrella industry).
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.