Motor Head with Shane O’Donoghue
In a heatwave, tempers flare and more accidents happen – so, for once, distraction is the key to safe motoring
Amid all the headlines about GAA venues and the like last week, we were reminded that road rage and collisions increase during a heatwave. After all, drivers and their passengers are already warmer than usual, even if their car has ice-cold air conditioning, which means tempers are closer to fraying.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.