Bright, white smiles with Boots
Boots pharmacy chain’s latest teeth-whitening DIY kit, Luster Pro Light, promises to let you do it yourself for just €59.99. There are no oversized trays to fill with fussy gels and the treatments can be done in a day, over a weekend or spread out over a week. Users have to paint on two gels and point a hand-held ‘blue light’ gun at them for two minutes, before the light automatically switches off. The kit comes with a colour chart, and users are advised to use the kit ten to 20 times for a bright smile. I had bright whites after only five applications; and no gum irritation, as with other home-tray kits I’ve used.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.