A proper foundation for good skin
People with problem skin swear by Clarins. So not only does its new, Everlasting Foundation purport to hide skin imperfections, it’ll probably stop you breaking out with any more too. Clarins is following where the other haute beauty firms have led, with its take on an “impeccable coverage” foundation. With 16 shades from which to choose, this foundation will even out skintone and is matt but non-drying on application. Its powdery appearance belies its staying power (it’s a feather-light foundation that lasts all day). Best on skin that’s not heavily lined with SPF 15. €32 for 30ml, from beauty counters nationwide.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.