The value of Difference
There has been a flurry of interest in this nocturnal unction from Origins, the US cosmetics company that prides itself on its natural, organic and paraben-free products. The brand was founded by Estée Lauder’s son, Leonard Lauder, in 1990. I was impressed with the moisturising effects of the brand’s new Make A Difference Night Cream after mere days. Hydrating ingredients include Rose of Jericho, lychee, watermelon and the skin-conditioning anti-oxidant Rhodochrosite. I wasn’t mad about the scent, but it isn’t unpleasant. The cream is rich, but leaves no oily residue. Stick with it and you will see the benefits. €45 from department stores.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.