Root touch-ups have become a big thing in hair care. Anyone who dyes their hair knows how frustrating it is when roots emerge within a couple of weeks of your last salon colour. So these products are a temporary fix, designed to prolong the colour effect. They come in all kinds of formats, from powders, to crayons to sprays. They shampoo out, so need to be reapplied daily.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.