Good things still come in threes
The all-new BMW 3 Series saloon is one of the most significant new cars to launch this year. Shane O’Donoghue has driven it
The BMW 3 Series is not only a very important model for the German car company: it also may be the biggest selling premium-badged car of all time. What’s more, now that a car’s resale value feeds into its cost-per-month on finance, the 3 Series (which has always had strong residual values) outsells many similarly-sized saloons from non-premium brands. It is a sales juggernaut if ever there was one.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.