Going nowhere when you just can’t get a plug
Charge anxiety: the trials and tribulations of electric-only drivers
I happened to be in Westport last week, and found a free space next to a public electric car recharge point in a convenient location near to my hotel, ideal to leave the car I was driving charge up overnight. Frustratingly, the recharge unit wasn’t operational, for no obvious reason.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive