Glossing strikes right note on tone
How to make your bad hair days a thing of the past
Every so often, a show-stopping hair treatment catches our attention. A few years back, it was all about the 12-week blowdry. Last year, it was Olaplex’s ability to transform dark brown tresses into platinum blonde in one setting. One to try in 2017 is the lesser-known but equally powerful Glossing Service, available at Dylan Bradshaw. If you’re serious about your colour, give it a shot. According to their most senior stylist, Jenny, “this is a semi-permanent colour service that enhances, enriches and tones natural or colour-treated hair”. And it’s the toning element that will really prevent brassiness (when your colour starts to yellow).
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive