Glass Half Empty: Is the ubiquitous glass of wine doing more harm than good?
Many of us pour a glass of wine to help us relax when we feel stressed. But are we doing ourselves more harm than good?
Let me preface this article by telling you that I adore a glass of wine, and I am not suggesting that adults shouldn’t choose to have a drink at home. What I am suggesting is that we have a think about what this behavioural choice is actually doing to us.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.