Giving the classics an electric new lease of life
Classic cars can be enjoyed even if petrol power is outlawed, as I discovered when I took a rather special Ferrari for a spin
I’m amalgamating my usual comment column with the ‘On Test’ section this week, as a very special car I drove warrants more background and discussion. The vehicle in question is a suitably red Ferrari 308 GTSi, originally manufactured in 1981. I think we can all agree that it still looks spectacular today.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.