Getting the boot in
It’s taken a long time to happen, but finally men’s footwear isn’t all about function over form
No longer the reserve of avid hiking enthusiasts, in recent years hard-wearing boots have earned their rightful place in the contemporary man’s wardrobe, edging bravely in on the humble loafer’s territory. These days, the aisles dedicated to men’s footwear are expanding bit by bit and finally, they’re no longer purely functional.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.