Get to know . . .
Adaptogenic mushrooms Shiitake, maitake and reishi (often referred to as the ‘elixir of life’) all possess adaptogenic properties that increase stamina and energy, as well as warding off viral and cancerous cells. For maximum effect, they are best taken in combination where they have a synergistic effect, enhancing immunity more so than if taken individually. Unless you can stomach a plate of mushrooms as a side to your daily meals, try Pukka’s Mushroom Gold in capsule form.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive