Get Out There: New season beckons for adventure lover
From learning outdoor skills and taking part in climbing competitions, this autumn has plenty of choice outdoors
If you love the idea of hill walking but your navigation skills aren’t the best, a mountain skills course is a must. Mountain Skills 1 will give you a general introduction to hill walking in Ireland. You’ll learn about map reading, mountain safety and hazards equipment and navigation so you’ll be safely able to pursue hill walking as a hobby. Extreme Ireland’s courses run from Laragh village, Co Wicklow. extremeireland.ie
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.