Get Out There
The outdoor and adventure calendar is jam-packed with amazing events. Here are a few to whet your appetite
Back in 2014, Irishwoman Olive McGloin became the first woman in the world to hike the Pacific Crest Trail out and back. That’s a mind-boggling 8,594km on a trail that runs from the Mexican to the Canadian border. Most of the trail is in true wilderness, and McGloin had encounters with bears, snakes and total isolation. Taking place at Basecamp on Middle Abbey St, Dublin 1, at 7pm, this talk is free. basecamp.ie
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive