A gentle evolution at Lexus
The Lexus IS 300h has always been a left-field choice, but can styling and dynamic upgrades lift it above its rivals?
Currently in its third generation since its 1999 inception, the Lexus IS has received some mid-cycle changes for 2017. Feedback obtained from existing customers has driven chief engineer Naoki Kobayashi and his team to focus on chassis improvements, while some subtle styling and equipment upgrades also feature in an attempt to keep the IS in the minds of buyers of its German competitors.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive