A little bit of good gear makes hiking a far more comfortable and enjoyable experience
Gaiters are simple little items that will transform your walking and hiking. Used in conjunction with good waterproof boots or shoes, they will mean dry feet, even on really wet and boggy terrain. And they’ll keep your lower legs dry in long wet grass. These waterproof gaiters from Rab (€49.95) use breathable eVent fabric as well as seriously durable polyester in the spots where you need it. A front zip will make them very easy to put on too.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive