If you’d like to combine your work trips with some play, here are three great items to ease the transition
For everyone who wants a multi-tool but is sick of losing pen-knives to security, check out Leatherman’s Tread – the first wearable multi-tool (€249.95). Fully customisable, up to 29 tools are ingeniously integrated into a funky and wearable industrial-style bracelet. Of course, there’s no knife, but it has a hook cutter, which is powerful enough to cut a seatbelt for example, a carbide glass breaker, an oxygen tank wrench and a Pick/Sim card tool, as well as all sorts of other things you’d expect such as a bottle opener, different-sized box wrenches and screwdrivers, and a socket drive.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive