Friendly fare on the sandy shores of Dingle
Spillane's is located on the Maharees, a three-kilometre sandy spit to the north of the Dingle peninsula that’s a mecca for surfers and, at least if our experience is anything to go by, for families
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive