Form and function
Designer Niamh O’Neill is back with new shapes and bright ideas for autumn
Known for her expertly cut dresses and sleek silhouettes, this season Niamh O’Neill has continued to mine inspiration from the Orient with her Japanese military-style pieces and textiles, all of which are designed, hand painted and printed in her studio in Co Louth. Still focusing on a capsule collection, for autumn O’Neill has plumped for slightly more laidback shapes, with an increasing blurring of the lines between office and evening wear.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.