Food & Drink
Italy is the focus of a menu which Robin Gill, the London-based Irish chef, will serve up at Bresson restaurant in Monkstown in Dublin on October 4. His six-course menu will include an antipasti of panzarotti, along with agnolotti pasta, hand-dived scallops, roast rack of veal, a cheese course and a fig panna cotta.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive