Food & Drink
Naples may be synonymous with pizza, but apparently there are only two artisan companies in the city still making wood-fired ovens. One of them recently sent a team to Dublin to build the Forno 500°, which is next door to the Olympia Theatre on Dame Street and has become the first restaurant in the country to be awarded a certificate of authenticity by the Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana in Naples.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive