Cavan singer-songwriter Lisa O’Neill has just been lauded by the Guardian for creating the folk album of 2018, Heard a Long Gone Song, a collection of traditional airs and self-penned tunes sung in her distinctive, visceral drawl, writes Nadine O’Regan
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.