First Person: Catherine Moonan
Moonan has helped more than 500 candidates tell their story
When Catherine Moonan read in 2008 that RTE was bringing Dragons’ Den to Ireland, she pitched herself as the show’s presentation coach. “I thought: Irish people are really going to struggle with that two-minute pitch.” Since then, Moonan – a former Aer Lingus cabin crew member, secondary school languages teacher and computer firm manager – has helped more than 500 candidates tell their story, sealing over €4 million in funding for new businesses in the process. She is married with three children.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.