Finding her voice again
A cancer diagnosis in her early 20s made singer/songwriter Sorcha Richardson realise that life is short. Five years on, her ethereal sound has won her numerous admirers and she’s got an eagerly-anticipated debut album in the works, writes Nadine O’Regan
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive