Fiat updates its 500 with styling tweaks and new tech
While the overall design and size are unchanged, the look is fresh
Fiat has launched a revamped version of its 500 in Ireland ahead of the ‘161’ registration period. While the overall design and size are unchanged, there are tweaks to keep the look fresh, along with an updated interior, new technology and improved efficiency.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.