Feeling the love in Philadelphia
The city is a place where history and hipsters happily co-exist, and visitors are guaranteed a warm welcome
‘Last week, I went to Philadelphia, but it was closed.” WC Fields’s infamous swipe at his native city may have stuck in many people’s minds, but his cutting words bear little relation to Philadelphia as it is today.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.