Yrsa Daley-Ward: ‘I feel lucky these things have happened, because I have a story and a half’
Part of a new generation of writers and poets catching the imagination through the medium of Instagram, Daley-Ward has now produced a grippingly honest memoir that chronicles her troubled past, writes Nadine O’Regan
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive