‘I feel like me, but there are parts of my brain that are broken. I am aware of which parts they are. I know the parts that aren’t working, and the ones that are’
After a life-altering stroke at just 40 years old, school teacher Máirín Ní Bheacháin found herself at a major crossroads in her life. She talks to Jessie Collins about coming back from the brink and discovering a whole new reason to live
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.