A feast of good taste
Caitríona Mc Bride meets Avril Bannerton, the woman behind Taste of Dublin - the hottest event in the Irish culinary diary
Avril Bannerton is chief executive of one of the most anticipated events in every Irish food lover’s diary, Taste of Dublin. More than 33,000 attendees are due to flock to the four-day event, which takes place in the Iveagh Gardens between June 15 to June 18.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive