Fan of Aran
Tarlach De Blacam’s designs draw heavily on the rustic magic of the Aran Islands
The light lingers out on the Aran Islands, and the camera keeps on clicking, tracking the last of Ireland’s day as it sinks into the vast Atlantic. The model in front of the lens allows herself an imperceptible shiver. In the plissé silk, organza and chiffon eveningwear of Lanvin, John Galliano and Marchesa, she’s inappropriately dressed for traversing the ravished karst landscape.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive