Faking no make-up
Master the no make-up make-up look
To master the natural, no-makeup make-up look, you need to cover a few bases. First, you want to balance out your skin tone with some colour correction, without going so far that you lose all natural colour from your face.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.