Evolution but no revolution for Renault’s solid Kadjar
Renault has made only the tiniest of tweaks to the latest incarnation of its hugely successful SUV
Having sold in excess of 450,000 Kadjars since its debut in 2015, you can understand why Renault didn’t feel the need to mess with the recipe all that much when it came to update its mid-size SUV.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.