The It book of the moment, Daisy Jones and the Six finally hit shelves this week but it comes with a serious flaw: there’s no accompanying album. The book charts the rise to fame of a 1970s rock band and their enigmatic singer. There’s huge focus on the songwriting process, complete with dozens of fictional songs which leave your ears crying out for a listen. Luckily, there are dedicated Spotify playlists to keep us at bay.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.