Julie is a podcast about a woman dying. Julie Yip-Williams recorded the final months of her life after being diagnosed with stage four colon cancer at the age of 37. She wanted to leave a legacy for her young daughters, document the process of her life ending, and take away some of the fear surrounding it. The podcast accompanies her posthumous memoir The Unwinding of the Miracle. She died in March 2018 at the age of 42.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.