Netflix’s algorithm creates dinky little subcategories it thinks you’ll enjoy based on past viewings. I am constantly nudged to watch “Comedies with a Strong Female Lead” for instance. Or “Christmas Romances” – it’s February, Netflix. Stop punishing me for watching A Christmas Prince seven times. Anyway, I watched half an episode of Marie Kondo’s Tidying Up and am now being served a “Sparking Joy” category. Titles include “Kitten Rescuers”, “Cabins in the Wild” and “Mad Hot Ballroom”. Count me in.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.