This isn’t the first time I’ve mentioned Sophie White and Jen O’Dwyer’s parenting podcast here, and it probably won’t be the last. You don’t have to need or want children, or be a parent, to find it hilarious, heartbreaking, and the closest thing to intangible contraception since the rhythm method. Last week’s episode, entitled My Favourite Room to Improve in the Attic, is a true gem.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive