Emerging talents at the Limerick School of Art and Design
Limerick continues to impress at home and abroad with its steady flow of award-winning designs and upcoming names
‘The college consistently produces some of our most exciting fashion talent,” says leading fashion stylist Aisling Farinella, “inspiring unique creativity and innovation in design.” Farinella is talking about the Limerick School of Art and Design, the long-respected academy now gaining increased international attention —recently named as it was, one of the top 100 fashion schools in the world, by CEOWorld Magazine.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.