All we want for Christmas? Time, space, silence . . . and, well, shoes. In this special issue of the Magazine we’ve surrendered ourselves to the festive season proper, and have done our best to make your gifting list that touch more manageable. Plenty of food for thought can be found in our Gift Guide, which features 85 ideas, and starts on page 22, while throughout this issue you’ll find shopping advice from designers, makers and buyers in the know. What does luxury mean to you? For Nadine O’Regan, it’s the joy of a beautiful coffee table book (page 19); for Jessie Collins, it’s the finer detail of a pampering hotel stay (page 34), while for Emer McLysaght it’s the thrilling promise of an advent calendar window, ready to be opened (page 46). Whatever luxury means to you, you’re sure to find inspiration here.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.