A dry white season in Burgundy
It’s easy to find real value in the Côte d’Or’s southern white wines
The entire region of Burgundy stretches from Chablis in the north to Macon in the south. That’s a distance of some 240km by car, roughly the distance from Dublin, north to Achill Island, or south to Kinsale.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.