Dressing the revolution
Nikki Creedon’s Havana boutique in Dublin 4 remains the destination of choice for Ireland’s most daring dressers
Off a main road, next to a well-known coffee chain outlet, is not where you might expect to find Ireland’s most daring fashion destination. And yet it is so – and has been since 1994. Havana boutique, the sleek home to Nikki Creedon’s avant-garde eye, has been dressing Ireland’s most unapologetic for 23 years; and, as Creedon tells the Magazine, playing safe is not on the horizon.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.