Dressing The Part
Landmark Dublin boutique Costume is celebrating 20 years in the business of dressing Irish women
It’s a wet Wednesday morning and on a corner of Dublin’s Castle Market, 40 women are raising not champagne flutes, but coffee cups and mini scones in celebration. Costume boutique’s 20th birthday party is a restrained affair, yet one hardly devoid of glamour. Here, Ireland’s best-heeled women share floor space with some of the world’s most desirable fashion labels, before a return to the cobblestones with Helen Steele-designed tote bags overarm.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive