Doing it for the kids
There are few more family-friendly resorts in Europe than the Martinhal resort in Sagres, writes Stephen Kelly
We had discovered Martinhal by accident. I had been tasked with arranging a family holiday. Unfortunately, three days before departure, nothing had been organised. Absolutely nothing. No flights. No hotels. A similar narrative had unravelled for our honeymoon which, again, I had “volunteered” to organise. This time, however, the wife was not prepared to bail me out.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive