Iggy Pop a passenger on Underworld's journey
Two decades ago, Underworld ruled dance music and their 1996 piledriver Born Slippy was the soundtrack for a generation. Now they’re back, and they’ve got a very special guest on board
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive