Debutant novelist fully indulges her sentimental side
Your humble reviewer found Helen Cullen’s The Lost Letters of William Woolf a pretty sentimental sort of book, and it wasn’t entirely to his taste. Which isn’t to say that it’s a bad book
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive