A debut that whips up a skilfully spooky tale
A skilful, entertaining piece of work: a traditional ghost story in the best possible sense
FICTION: The Dead House, By Billy O’Callaghan, Brandon, 12.65
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive