Deals aplenty as 191-reg buyers start their engines
If you’re in the market for a new car, there are all manner of offers on the table to consider, writes Shane O’Donoghue
While thousands of keen new car buyers have already taken delivery of their shiny new ‘191’ model this month, planning the delivery months in advance, there’s plenty of anecdotal evidence to suggest that just as many potential purchasers are waiting in the wings to see what value they can get for their money as the year begins.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive