Shape shifter: how dance informs designer Delphine Grandjouan's work
With her first collection of ready-to-wear dresses, Grandjouan champions the timeless arts of fit and form
The award-winning designer Delphine Grandjouan says she always wanted to be a professional dancer. Considering one of her ancestors cavorted around with the famed Isadora Duncan, it’s no surprise that movement has always been central to her work.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive